Thursday, March 31, 2016

School Disco

Here at College Street Normal School we have disco every couple months. Yesterday we had a school disco and the theme was Rock Star. I went with my friend Zahra. It started at 7:00 pm so I picked Zahra up and we entered the hall. It was very loud when we entered but I didn't care although I could see some of the adults weren't enjoying the volume. 
Me and Zahra got right into it we both went strait to the front next to DJ Clive Robertson. Zahra won a bag of lollies from the DJ himself! So after that we found Dorothy she is another one of my friends. Next me and Zahra bought some drinks because we where getting very thirsty and tired and soon after that I won a bag of lollies from Mrs Dennison. Then me and Zahra decided to take a break and eat some potato chips so we bought a Little packet each then we realized there were only 2 more songs to go so we made the most of it and tired ourselves out. Then my Mum came to pick us up, it had been a long night. 

3 comments:

  1. When I picked you up I could see you and Zahra had a lot of fun. I'm glad you enjoyed the disco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete