Monday, May 16, 2016

TTS CSI

A couple days ago in Gri11 2.0 I came back from my open mic practise to see all of my classmates staring through the window in horror! I took a closer look and on the window it said "Do Not Enter Until 8:50" I was so confused, the teachers never make us wait outside until class starts. Then I turned my head and saw that Mr R and Miss Gordon approaching us. They got us to line up in two lines one for boys and one for girls. Then we entered the classroom and there where labeled desk's what a  nightmare! We had to do old style school for the whole morning then the teachers burst out in laughter and told us it was all fake. They made us do a CSI (Color, Symbol, Image) about TTS (Traditional Style Teaching) Next they made us do another CSI of the way we currently learn. Tell me in the comments what you would have 


No comments:

Post a Comment