Thursday, September 1, 2016

How To Be A Super Dad!
This procedure is for Dads all over the world but is especially directed at my Dad.

Tip 1. Stop being embarrassing.
Some Dads may find this very hard to achieve but you will get there eventually. Children my find the following embarrassing…
  1. Dad forgetting to change out of his pj’s.
  2. Dad loudly cheering me on in competitions.
  3. Dad calling me embarrassing names in public.

Tip 2. Food.
Here are some healthy but enjoyable recipes…
  1. Sushi
  2. Lasagna
  3. Sandwiches (Ham, Chicken, Tuna, Cheese, Tomato etc.)
  4. Budundanga (A.K.A Everything in the pantry goes in a pot.)

Tip 2. Finding Humor
It's always nice to have a funny Dad.
P.S Don’t forget the Dad jokes…

So those are my tips on how to be a super Dad.

P.S Love you Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment